Microsoft Power Automate
Save yourself from the mundane tasks and raise your daily productivity. Once you design a workflow for your tasks, the Power Automate will work for you.
Benefits of Power Automate
- Hundreds of prebuilt connectors allow you to create time-saving workflow in small individual tasks or large-scale systems
Quickly and securely automate—at scale
- High security workflow works effectively, protecting you company from autoflow-based data loss prevention, identity, and third party access management.
Put intelligent workflow to work
- Automate time-consuming manual tasks with built-in AI capabilities, giving you more time to focus on strategic, high-value opportunities.
Why Power Automate?
Power Automate is built based on Microsoft platform which provides a seamless experience of automation.
- Automated Automates - Create a Automate that performs one or more tasks automatically after it's triggered by an event.
- Button Automates - Create buttons so that you can easily run repetitive tasks from anyplace, at any time via your mobile device. Executing buttons saves you time and, since the tasks they perform are automated, there will be less errors than if you manually did them.
- Scheduled Automates - Create a Automate that performs one or more tasks (such as sending a report in email):
- once a day, an hour, or a minute
- on a date that you specify
- after a number of days, hours, or minutes that you specify/li>
- Approval Automates - With Power Automate, you can manage the approval of documents or processes across several services, including SharePoint, Dynamics 365, OneDrive for Business, or other third party solutions..
- Business process Automates - Use business process Automates to define a set of steps for people to follow to take them to a desired outcome. It reduces the need for training because new users don’t have to focus on which entity they should be using.